Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Massive Tornadoes in the Midwest This Week.




May 20th, 2013


To those who have suffered loss as a result of this week’s tornadoes in the Midwest, I offer my condolences and sympathies. 

All I can add is that maybe there will come a day when folks won’t have to look to the sky with fear of the formation of funnel clouds.  Maybe society and technology will progress to the point where we will already know well in advance of the true likelihood of the formation of tornadoes or maybe even be able to preclude any devastation from these phenomena all together. 

Adam Trotter



PS.  For my take on my readings of late, please see the follow-on blog entry immediately subsequent to this entry.

Oklahoma tornadoes end quiet storm season


Children among the at least 51 dead after massive twister strikes near Oklahoma City


From the previous day:
Tornadoes in Midwest Kill 1 With More Severe Weather Due Today ...

No comments:

Post a Comment