Sunday, April 10, 2016

Cause for Alarm?




April 10, 2016

Last night at the preferred listening spot, SD was about as weak as I have heard in a long time.  But other signals were creeping into fill that void, to some odd extent.  So I don’t really know if it all is a matter of the passing storm(s) or a directional-type thing (as SB basically could be heard albeit weakened as well).  All I know is that SD was abnormally weak in its strongest location.  Historically, that usually meant that trouble was brewing.  Again, however, I am still unsure how to account for local storms in my model – and I don’t quite get as many opportunities to listen in general of late, as I have in the past. Nevertheless, I again will be able to listen to a lesser extent later today.

AVT

See:

See also:
Surf Board Sledding – Local Storms Discounted

No comments:

Post a Comment