Thursday, March 14, 2019

Need to compile the Oddities



So, the signals have been very strange over the last two weeks (approximately).  Interestingly enough, there was several distinct instances of tornadic activity elsewhere – seemingly each time I didn’t follow through with a blog entry on the signals (tornadoes reported in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Texas, and New Mexico to list a few places).  

I dunno.  I suppose I’ve maybe been lazy.  But also, after my last blog entry I don’t think there was any tornadic activity – so that was a bit disheartening.  Though, recently there was also some passing storms here on the West Coast  – and I’m still not really sure of the effect of passing storms on hearing the signals.   

Nothing much of anything was to be heard at various listening locations.  However, SB was eeking-through at points in time – and SB was even seeming to dominate a couple of evenings ago.  But in general, the signals have been notably weak.  (The signals are possibly beginning to return to normal as of the time of this entry, but I'm not really sure.)

My condolences to the afflicted and their families due to the recent tornadoes, of course.  

One of these days – now that I have a bit more free time, I am going to have to compile all these blog entries and compare and try to correlate the entries to tornadic activity in the heartland.  Stay tuned for that. 

AVT  (March 13, 2019)









No comments:

Post a Comment