Monday, April 7, 2014

Signals Appear as ‘Normal’





April 7th, 2014

Went out to check the signals last night.  Everything appeared as normal here.  Generally strong signals with little disturbances.  Don’t know if I missed anything over the last several days here.  I was somewhat out of commission, unfortunately.

Severe storms, tornadoes rip Midwest, South

Tornadoes wreak havoc across US Midwest (This youtube link is reportedly from the recent storms of the last day or so. I sure wouldnt want to see that outside my window heading for me or my people's/friend's houses - unless it were totally contained and under control, as if we were using it to generate electricity or the likes!  My best wishes and condolences to those that suffered any loss or injuries.)


LIVE: Tornado Threat From New Orleans to Pensacola

No comments:

Post a Comment