Friday, April 18, 2014

Been Back to Normal for a Few Days

April 18th, 2014

The signals have returned to 'normal' for the last couple of days or so.  Like I've said in the past, they are never exactly as one would expect, nevertheless.  But I haven't blogged about it 'cause the site I have always used to get barometer readings has since changed and I am now unfamiliar with the new format of the site - and I hate allowing sites to run scripts on any computer that I am using, so it all kind'a deflated the wind from my sails for a few days.  That site looks easier for the mainstream to use and even more fun, but I'm not sure with regards to my wants/usage of it.  But the site is still making changes and I sent them a comment, so we'll see what shakes out. Access to historical barometer readings seems at a premium these days as so few weather folks on the live airways ever report the barometer anymore.  I suppose maybe that's because so few actually know what the barometer readings actually mean anymore either, maybe anyhow. 

AVT

Checkout the site for yourself and let me know how you like their new format, the site has always had aot of information to offer and learn about:
http://www.wunderground.com/

me:


Normal But Time to Replicate 
http://tornadotamer.blogspot.com/2014/03/normal-but-time-to-replicate.html

No comments:

Post a Comment