Monday, March 31, 2014

Normal Still, I Guess. But What Is Normal?




March 30th, 2014

Went to check the signals tonight because I thought they had weakened.  But it seems the signals are of normal strength but not as strong as they can become in recent times.  But it occurred to me that I no longer really know what normal is anymore.  I’m beginning to doubt that I ever really will know for sure either – without some small miracle or specialized equipment, anyhow.  No one else seems even aware; let alone do they apparently care.  Apparently not the paradigm-laden tornado research experts in places like Oklahoma and the likes. 




The signals kind of seem all over the place today.  I don't know if this is because of interference from the sun or the approaching storm/ fluctuating barometer.  It could be either or neither, I suppose.  :(

Adam Trotter, P.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment