Friday, December 6, 2013

Still No SD

Dec. 6th, 2013

Still no SD in the air.  (High fluctuating.)  However, I thought I am also hearing San Bernardino's along the street.  I have never before; at least not that I am aware.  I might go to a better spot to see what's up this evening.  

AVT

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KLGB/2013/12/6/DailyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA




Follow-on a few hours later.  SD seems to have weakened to strengths of yore.  Which is quite a drop from how strong it has averaged over recent times.  But in those olden-day terms, SD is not excessively weak.  SB is still kicking strong (unusually so, maybe) and being heard in unheard of places.  But it now appears that I am hearing a smaller source of San Bernardino’s across the middle – stepping on both SD at times and SB too if/when applicable.  Maybe it’s all due to the passing high pressure system.  But I don’t really know.  I need to get some permanent monitoring equipment, methinks. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment