Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Tornados




December 26th, 2012


I am currently on the east coast.  As I have no permanent monitoring equipment in place on the west coast to monitor my typically supervised signals when I am not there, signals that might someday relay a correlation of these measured signals from the Pacific Ocean to the appearance of tornadoes in the continent, I don’t know what was happening in the atmosphere on the Pacific coast prior to the appearance of the multitude of tornadoes that appeared in the continent yesterday, Christmas day. 

Reports say there were no fatalities.  However, hereby would like to express my sympathies to those affected by these storms. 

With any luck, someday I may be able to relay something worthwhile from these monitoring efforts.  That is to say, with any dedicated and permanent monitoring equipment, maybe some significant advance warning system might come to fruition to give advance warning as to the likelihood of the appearance of tornados in the interior of the United States. 

AVT



December 25-26 storm: record Christmas tornado outbreak in South, heavy snow, rain to north

No comments:

Post a Comment