Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weak Signals of Late, Swirling Energy as of now.

April 14th 2012, 0300 hours Saturday morning, Los Angeles Time.


Over the last couple of days, my snapshots of measured signals have displayed a weaker strength than what is apparently the typical signal strength of late. I am of the belief that the signal strengths that I measure seem to correlate to the possible appearance of tornadoes in the heartland of the U.S. nation. I believe this hypothesis worthy of investigation or I would not be bothering with such endeavors or related writings/blogs.

Regarding the weakened signals over the last two days or so, I haven’t felt the need to blog on the matter for several reasons. First, I sort of credited the weakened signals to the incoming early-spring storm. (The storm is currently passing on to/through the western portion of the North American continent from the Pacific Ocean.) Secondly, I believe these latest weakened signals to be sort of an exception to my prediction model – for further reasons I won’t go into now. And Finally, I have not had much free time to blog of late, unfortunately.

To be clear, I am only able to measure my readings in a ‘snap-shot’ format as I currently have no rich uncle to provide lucrative budgets to fund any continuous monitoring of the variables in question unlike folks in other portions of the nation – such as the tornado researchers in Norman, Oklahoma, among other places.

Anyway, tonight I went out to take a snap-shot of the measured signals. The energy in the atmosphere was definitely swirling at that time (at about 2 A.M.). At times during this snap-shot, I was able to receive clear signals from both of the saints concurrently with the angels as well. While the signals from the saints did not seem at full strength, they were not overly weakened. However, given the swirling energy in the atmosphere, a moment or two later of being able to measure all of the signals at once, I was not able to measure any signals.

AVT


Tornado hits Norman, Okla.; minor injuries reported



Norman, Oklahoma Tornado 2012: Strong Storm Hits Central Oklahoma

No comments:

Post a Comment