Thursday, April 22, 2010

Doppler Radar in Error Again?

April 22nd, 2010

As I watched the Philadelphia Fox 29 Ten O'clock News last Friday (April 16th, 2010) during an impending rain storm, I noticed that the Doppler Radar on the weather news showed/stated there was heavy rain in the area where I was located. However, it was barely raining, if raining at all. So I got in the car and drove east to the middle of where the television Doppler definitely was showing heavy rain. Guess what, it was not raining anywhere in sight. So again I wonder, how many times is Doppler Radar in error and how much of our tax dollars was spent in development of this radar technology? Any reason to explore other avenues of weather research? Yes!! Too bad the paradigm-laden weather researchers don't share my opinion.

Tornado Tamer / Adam Trotter / AVT


See also: http://tornadotamer.blogspot.com/2010/01/reporter-doppler-radar-is-wrong-here.html

No comments:

Post a Comment